Friday, August 13, 2010

Last weeks of summer

Since this is the last weeks of summer and school is about to start, I thought I would get a start on this blog and try to make it a weekly thing! Where did summer go? I swear it just started and now it is already over! Some of you might be happy and ready to send the kids back to school. Although others might be like me and dreading the months ahead when it turns cold! My life right now it so up in the air. I am living in Florida right now, but am not sure where we will be in October. Will we be back in our house in Michigan just in time for yucky winter or will be in a new state? Only time will tell! It is all up to my husband’s work and it is ever changing so we never know until the last minute! I am trying to take this on as an adventure and I am doing a pretty good job at that! I will just be sad to leave the beautiful weather and good friends we have made here!


So what is everyone doing to get yourself or your family ready for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment